Wednesday 24 August 2011

.What's In My Bag?.

Hello everybody,

Slightly random, non beauty related blog post today. I love watching YT videos of girls revealing what they carry around in their handbag. As I don't have a YT channel, I decided to blog about it. Not sure how well it will translate, but here we go...

The handbag I am using at the moment is my Mulberry Bayswater in Oak leather. If you are looking to purchase an expensive handbag, I thoroughly recommend this bag. It's beautifully made, just the right size and it smells amazing! Can't beat that new leather smell. I am somewhat of a bag girl, shoes and clothes will forever take a backseat to a lovely handbag, and my collection so far includes Louis Vuitton, See By Chloe, Chanel and my Mulberry. I don't use any other handbags. I am aware some people think it is crazy to spend so much on handbags, but for the amount of times I use them and for how well they last, I think it is totally worth it. I have had my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 since I was 17, and it is still in amazing condition even after being slightly mistreated in the past!

Mulberry Bayswater//Oak Leather//Larger size.

Here's some pictures of 'what's in my bag'...




♥♥ Louis Vuitton 'Sarah' purse - Bought this with money my Granny gave me for my 18th birthday.
♥♥ 'One Day' by David Nicholls - I have just started this book, enjoying it so far.
♥♥ Moleskine notebook - I love keeping this in my bag to jot things down that I think of throughout the day. There is something lovely about having a notebook and not just using the 'notebook' application on your Blackberry.



Random pocket items...

♥♥ Pen - Goes hand in hand with my notebook.
♥♥ Nail file - In case of any nail emergencies on the go.
♥♥ Clinique Chubby Stick - Handy design to keep in your bag for touch ups and to keep your lips moisturised with a lovely tint.
♥♥ Tom Ford Lipstick - This is my lippie of choice at the moment, it changes alot however.
♥♥ Plasters - In case of any blisters/cuts that may occur - In the Brownies we were taught this haha.
♥♥ Paracetamol/Ibuprofen - Self explanatory.



♥♥ Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream (potted version) - Absolute handbag essential.
♥♥ Mitchum deodorant - Need I say more?
♥♥ Tangle Teezer - I have owned this for over a year, but have only just discovered how fab it really is. My hair is getting relatively long now and this detangles it like a dream!
♥♥ LV purse - as before.
♥♥ L'Occitane 'clean hands' gel - This beautiful lavender scented gel keeps my hands clean when there's not a sink and soap available.
♥♥ Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder Compact - I always carry a powder in my handbag in case of shine problems. Depending on the depth of my tan, it is either this or MAC Mineral Skin Finish.
♥♥ Moleskine notebook - As before.
♥♥ McVities Medley bar - These are SO GOOD! Try them.
♥♥ Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir - My perfume of choice at the moment. I love the size and shape of this bottle as it doesn't take up much room in your bag.

Not pictured, but always in my bag:

♥♥ My Blackberry Torch.
♥♥ My car keys.
♥♥ My camera - Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10
♥♥ Glamour magazine.
♥♥ Compact mirror.

Hope this post isn't too boring for you! What essentials do you always have in your bag?

Kate x

5 comments:

  1. Love your bag !
    You carry around alot of similar stuff to myself !
    My main essentials are my make up bag, phone and deodorant :)

    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Launa,

    Thanks so much :)
    Funnily enough I never carry a makeup bag around with me! Strange really as I am such a makeup addict.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag is my must have, hopefully one day it will happen! hope you're enjoying 'one day' I loved it, definitely one of my favourite reads this year and the movie was fab also. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am INCREDIBLY jealous of your bag. Bayswater's are far too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, it is worth the pennies you will spend! Yeah I am really enjoying it, getting through it slowly because i'm so busy with my training but loving it!

    Jaybelle, awww thank you I love mine so much and it is a very practical style/colour!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete