Monday 8 August 2011

.School Of Makeup.

Afternoon! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
I don't know if this will interest any of you, but i'm really looking forward to it and felt the need to share.
I mentioned in my first ever post that I am currently working in admin, but come September would be going off to study Media Makeup and Hairstyling.
I start my course on September 12th and it's six months of intensive learning and work. But I really cannot wait.
If any of you fancy having a nosey, the website can be found here and their Facebook page can be found here

Even if you're not interested in studying makeup, both sites have some really good information and amazing pictures to look at.


I'm really looking forward to updating you all on my time at the school, as for the many years I have longed to train in the art of makeup, I could never find a blog documenting somebody's time whilst learning it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment