Wednesday 3 August 2011

.London Trip With Mum.

Mum and I took our yearly shopping/pampering trip to London last week, and as ever I loved it.

When? 27th - 29th July.
Where did you stay? Mint Hotel Tower of London

I have to say, I really did not buy as much as I normally do! Although I still managed to buy rather a lot - What sort of shopaholic would I be if I didn't buy a few things?!











1. Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream: Really lovely hydrating eye cream. I feel it has really targeted my fine lines and bags within a week of using it.
2. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne: A beautiful fruity fragrance with a musky sensual undertone - perfect day to night fragrance, and now constantly in my handbag due to it's perfect slim line shape.
3&4. TOM FORD Lip Colour in Blush Nude: Oh my Goodness! Okay, okay it was £36 (SCREAM!) but I promise you it's worth it. Creamy, long lasting, pigmented lip colour. Doesn't stick to any dry patches and lasts a fair while too.
5. Topshop beaded slingback sandals: These are so cute and very comfy £15 for Toppers is quite reasonable too I think!
6. Topshop Navy and Burgundy polka dot blouse: I saw this and had to have it. I love blouses, I think they add a feminine touch to any outfit and this is just gorgeous. £38.50
7. Ella's Bakehouse (Covent Garden) cupcakes: One word... YUM!
8&9. Mulberry Bayswater in Oak: Okay, so I didn't actually buy this. Mum and Dad, who are amazing beyond words, treated me to it for my 21st birthday, which, granted is not until November, but mum wanted to take me to the Mulberry shop on Bond Street, for the whole experience. I am absolutely thrilled with it. I have a bit of a designer bag addiction, and obviously don't buy them all the time so I was like a kid in a sweet shop getting this!

I bought a few more things too, such as the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which I absolutely adore, and some makeup brushes which I haven't taken pics of... FYI: MAC 217, Louise Young thin liner and Louise Young Eyelid Crease brush. All of these brushes are fantastic and you can buy them online, or at Harvey Nichols around the country.

Thanks so much for reading, follow me on twitter! @katelambie

Loads of love, Kate xxxx

PS. I will do a separate post with some touristy sight seeing pics of me and mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment