Sunday 24 July 2011

FOTN

Hello dolls..
So I went out last night. I haven't been out for ages, and went out for my work mate Sam's 40th birthday. It was a lovely night and I had alot of cocktails and alot of wine. I also managed to fit in a KFC popcorn chicken box plus a garlic bread pizza... Pig? MOI?! Well yes, actually I am.
Unfortunately, it was one of those nights where you get quite intoxicated, and forget to take pictures, so I only have a couple with my lovely work mate and friend Lucy, in which we are both gurning... but you can still see my makeup - kind of!

mmmmm cocktails!

Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow in Santa Fe mixed with MAC Face and Body C6.
Blusher: MAC Springsheen
Bronzer: Bourjois 'Chocolate' style
Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Universal Invisible Setting Powder
Eyeshadow: MAC Antiqued all over lower lid, with Mystery adding depth to the outer corners.
Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Plum Ink
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies
Eyelashes: Eyelure 101
Brows: Clinique Shadow (part of the Teddy quad)
Lip liner: Maybelline
Gloss: Bourjois 3D in framboise
Sorry for the quality of the picture - pathetic attempt really... I will try harder next time :)
What did you all get up to this weekend?

Until next time, Kate xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment