Wednesday 22 June 2011

.Quick Introduction.

*shyly waving hello*

I am new to the blogging world - ish. I have started blogs before and given up but this time I am determined, so I thought I would introduce myself to all of you - It's only polite!
My name is Kate, and i'm a twenty something girl living in the Midlands, England.
My main aim of this blog is to vent all my beauty, makeup and fashion rants and raves at you, instead of people who quite frankly, do not care (darling boyf, I am looking at you!)
I am currently working in administration but this September I will be embarking on my dream... Training to become a makeup artist and hair stylist - another reason for this blog.
As somebody who has dreamt of being a makeup artist for years, I think it would be a good idea to give everybody who reads this blog an insight into my training... Seeing what i'm learning and how i'm getting on along the way.
I am toying with the idea of Youtube, but feel I am not qualified to just go on and talk about makeup. There's so many amazing bloggers/youtubers like that already such as Fleur De Force and Miss Glamorazzi and I don't want to be compared to amazing girls like that. So, until I am training... We shall see!
I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.

Loads of Love, Kate x


Yes, this is me. No, I am not always a cross eyed drunk...

No comments:

Post a Comment